Sunday 30 September 2012

Celebrities news - Entertainment - Celebrities


The upcoming celebrity boxing match between Hailey Glassman and adult-film star Gina Lynn has left Jon Gosselins former girlfriend iritate. Apparently, no one warned Glassman that Jesse James mistress Michelle Bombshell McGee, would refree this actionIf I had known that garbage like Michelle Bombshell was going to be involved I never would have accepted to do it, Glassman said this in an interview with Radar Online. Despite that agreement, Glassman still might come bak. It depends on whether or not the tattooed ref hides certain potentially offensive images printed on her body. She should have better everything covered up on the day of match because if she comes near me with that stuff showing, Ill make a scene and walk out, Glassman said of McGees rumored swastika body art. I dont care if I have to go to court. I just dont want to associate myself with anti-semitism. I want myself to get red of it.I dont want to do it anymore, but I have agreed on this contract.McGees tattooed views arent the only reason Glassman not agreed sharing the stage with her. Gosselins ex seemed equally disappointed by the fact that shes been lumped in with the alleged mistress of the moment. I never cheated with Jon Gosselin, Glassman insisted. My parents take him to their home where I was also living since seperation from Kate. These women are like mistresses. And the media is saying all trash. Real Housewife downed champagne before giving birth In their new book, Little Kids, Big City, Real Housewives of New York City stars Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen share their parents ideology with the world. Its a perspective that includes certain flexibility on the subject of booze and babies-to-be. Alex said that I don't know Lovelies, because I've never been pregnant. I read once that drinking is not bad for unborn babies as taking 2 or three drinks throughout pregnancy is not bad.

But also, if I were pregnant, I'd want to do absolutely everything that could ensure my baby's health, and if that means going without booze for nine months, Id be more then being happy to agree with it. Why risk a precious life for just one sip of wine?Dish on the fly Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has confessed to having hidden a mean streak. Oh yes, I can be mean,she told Vogue. Offcourse I can make people stunned and I can take a revenge. In fact, Im facing a situation right now with a friend so it made me feel quite angry. She doesnt exactly want others to involve in her personal matters. Revenge doesnt make me feel nice. During an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Heidi Montag bragged about her great body that multiple cosmetic procedures gave to her, but admitted there is one big change. I'm very weird about hugging people now, she explained. (My body) is very fragile.



Đọc Truyện Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment