Wednesday 15 August 2012

Celebrities Gossip - True or False - Entertainment

With all the celebrities gossip going on out there, it makes one wonder if any of it's true. I mean, some of it may be true, but most is probably lies.

What brings this to mind is all the talk of some celebrity dieing. It seems these days with the quickness of twitter and facebook, everyone can create a celebrities gossip stir. Just the other day we heard of a famous musician dieing. Well as it turns out, it was all a lie. The guy that started it said he was tired of the way the artist was making movies instead of playing music.

Now don't get me wrong, I love hearing celebrities gossip as much as the next person does, however, I want it to be the truth, not some half baked lie just because someone is mad at someone.

It use to be that in order to hear such celebrity news we had to read the news paper or watch TV. The Internet has given everyone such reach and a fast way to spread news that anyone now can post celebrity news. All one has to do is post something on Twitter and it will fly like a bird in the wind.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be a celebrity. It must be a great feeling to have people want to talk to you, take pictures with you, pay to see your movies or listen to you sing. However, the downside must be much worse. I mean think about it for a minute... You can't go anywhere without people waiting for you to make a mistake (which everyone does). People would always crowd around you and make a fuss about you. Paparazzi camped out at your door step or chasing you down the road. I am just glad I am little ole me :)

To be sure I am hearing the truth about celebrities gossip I make sure I read it on a site that's trust worthy. So find you a site today and be sure to only use them as your source for celebrity news.

Here is the site I like Celebrities Gossip maybe you will find it to your liking as well.

It's always nice to have a cup of joe in the morning while reading what happened while I was asleep. It makes me feel more human to know that even the celebrities make mistakes and have to pay the price. Well in most cases they do. Some of them get off with a slap while we would pay big time! I wonder if I done some of the stuff that they have done where I would be. For example, if I were to go steal a $1500 neck-less, I would be in prison. But we all know a girl star that did just that and all she got was a whole lot of nothing. In fact she has been in court for about 8 different things and she still has not been punished.

Enough about that... So Celebrities Gossip, is it true or false? Only the person being talked about knows for sure. Well I am going to go now and read some more about what my favorite celebrity is doing ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment