Tuesday 21 August 2012

Celebrity News - Gossip or Truth - Entertainment - Celebrities


I have never been that interested in what the "celebrities" were doing. I was too busy living my own exciting life filled with my relationships, work, and moving, gaining weight; losing weight among all the other stuff we all go through. But one day my cousin sent me an email titled "Latest Movie Star Exposed!" with reference to a celebrity that was in one of the latest movies. It showed her doing a very scandalous act that was not only funny but astonishing, it made me think, my life is nothing like these famous people!

I was hooked. I wanted to see what they were all doing. Who they were marrying, sleeping with, which ones were pregnant, who had what and would they be around to star in another favorite movie. I also love to search to see who is wearing what and what the newest fashions will be. After all, we know that if Nicole Kidman walked down the street wearing a paper sack, we would all want one. And, if Jennifer Aniston colored her hair purple and green, there would be woman everywhere doing it.

But what is the real reason we all like to watch and copy our favorite celebs? Is it because our lives are just so mundane with everyone doing the same thing. You get your education, get married, and have a kid or so. You raise the kids, maybe you stay married or not. But it doesn't matter; none of it is as entertaining as the scandals and rumors that go on in the life of our favorite celebrity.

I personally think all the latest celebrity news and hip hop gossips have something to do with the roles they play. You see them in the movie portraying someone that can turn into a super hero like Batman, who can "fly" around and save good people from the evil. Then, you find out that he was just a regular little boy who had a horrible childhood experience so you figure that Michael Keaton or Christian Bale are these amazing heroes that can do anything, even in real life.





No comments:

Post a Comment